2018-2019 Audition Results
Thank you to everyone for your time and effort in preparing for the 2018-2019 CGHS Choral Department Auditions. Please take a moment to read over ALL of the information below before reading the list.
1. If you wish to decline a position please send an email to the director. Any other emails concerning audition placement will be deleted. Please wait until after Spring Break to contact Mrs. Dice or Mr. Norman with any questions.
2. If your name is listed below, we do not yet have your completed audition application on file. You WILL NOT be placed into a group until this application is received. If your name is listed below, please click here to complete the online application.
3. To accept your position in a competitive group (does not include Counterpoints), you must complete the Contract Agreement for Competitive Groups by April 1st. If you do not complete the contract we will fill your spot with the next person on the list.
4. All students and parents in Accents, Surround Sound, CG Singers, Debtones, and Sound System must attend an informational meeting on April 25th at 7pm in the auditorium. Any absences must be communicated to the director of the group in which you have been placed.
5. Any family wishing to apply for financial aid must fill out the appropriate form found in the choral handbook and submit your application no later than April 25th.
6. Membership in a competitive ensemble is a year long commitment. No refunds will be given, All students dropping a class must be financially current in order to do so.
7. Fundraising opportunities are ongoing and start today! Be sure to take advantage of fundraising opportunities! Click Here for our Spring Flower Fundraiser!
Thanks again to all students for preparing for auditions in such a professional manner. We are very excited about the talent we saw and have already begun to plan for next year! Have a great spring break!
Mrs. Dice and Mr. Norman