There is a new process being trialed for ordering buttons. There is NOT a proof book to view. Please use this link and password to view the photos and follow the instructions below. Hopefully, this will allow both performers and parents to view the photos prior to ordering the buttons. The button order envelopes are in the choir room.
Instructions on the process
- Click on this link https://cgstarperformer2016.shutterfly.com and enter the site password “CGChoirs16” then click on “Pictures & Videos” tab at the top. Scroll down until you reach “Sound System Button Photos 2016-17” or “Debtones Button Photos 2016-17.” Please do not order from the Star Performer section as buttons can’t be made from those pictures.
- Open the picture you want to order and write down:
- the proof number which is located at the bottom left (e.g., DSC_0172.jpg)
- the # of the picture located at the bottom center of the picture (e.g., 14 of 308)
- include the quantity of buttons you would like for that photo.
- Fill out the envelope order form completely please.
- Photo jpg number (DSC_0172.jpg)
- # of photo (14 of 308)
- quantity for each photo
- Name of choir
- Your name
- Your phone
- Your email if questions arise
- Include payment (checks payable to Tracey Johnson) for $3 per button
- Return to the button order box in choir room.
This is a 1 time order for your groups. DEADLINE FOR ORDERS is Feb 10, 2017.
Buttons will be delivered when completed to the performers during class in the choir room. If you don’t see a photo of your student, he/she opted to not have a picture taken.
If you have any questions, please contact me at [email protected] or 439-5231
Parents often ask: What purpose do the buttons serve? It is a way for family and friends to show their support of the performers. Performers also like to “swap” them with their friends. You can wear these at the CG performances and/or at competitions.
LET’S SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR CG PERFORMERS!!