Spring Spectacular Show Tickets
Ticket Sale Dates:
- Corporate Patron tickets are available beginning Thursday, 04/27
- Non-Patron/General Public tickets are available beginning Sunday, 04/30
Reminder: All seats are now reserved seating, so be sure to get your ticket sooner than later! Patrons: Many patrons have already been assigned seats as requested. If you wish to purchase additional seats, using the benefits of your patron package, follow the steps below:
- Click the link above
- Select your seats (you can only select what is included in your patron package)
- Click “Confirm Seats” on top right of screen
- If you’ve purchased tickets online before, login using your e-mail/password. Otherwise, choose “Create Patron Account”
- Use the same e-mail address you provided when purchasing your patron membership
- You will then be asked to confirm your details and complete your purchase. If your package includes discounts, they will be applied to your order automatically.
- Note: If you receive an “Unable to price tickets” error – that means you are trying to purchase tickets that are not included with your patron package, and you will have to wait until they are open to the public.
Spring Spectacular Video Orders
The Spring Spectacular show WILL be recorded and available for purchase on DVD or Blu-Ray. The show recorded will be the performance on Friday, May 12th. Order forms and payments are due no later than 3 p.m. Monday, May 15 and videos will be delivered to choirs before the end of the school year. This is a great end-of-year gift for graduates, grandparents and other family members! Please see order form for all details and contact Angie Ward at [email protected] with any questions.
Princess Tea Registration
Princess Tea Registration is now available by clicking here. (June 5th-7th) Registration is $30 per child. There is a family discount of $5 for each additional child.
- Monday, June 5th at 5:00pm
- Monday, June 5th at 6:30pm
- Tuesday, June 6th at 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 6th at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 7th at 10:00am
- Wednesday, June 7th at 11:30am
ISSMA State Qualification Info
Click Here to download ISSMA State Qualification Info
Click here for 2017-2018 Audition Results.
Debtones named Grand Champion at Show Choir Nationals
Center Grove show choirs had another strong year at Show Choir Nationals in Nashville, TN with The Debtones winning the Women’s Division, and Center Grove’s Sound System finishing 1st Runner Up in the Mixed Division.
In the Women’s Division, The Debtones were awarded Grand Champion, Best Overall Effect, Best Visuals, and Best Vocals, with senior, Sydney Hurst, named Outstanding Soloist. In the Mixed Division, Sound System was 1st Runner Up and Outstanding Stage Crew, with Haley Burgh, junior, named Outstanding Female Soloist, and Wilson Smith, junior, named Outstanding Male Soloist.
Spring Flower Sale
- Monday, 4/3 thru Friday, 4/14
Flower Delivery Date: Wednesday, 5/3
Student/Parent Pickup Date: Wednesday, 5/3 from 6-8pm in the Band Room
- Students will receive $5 credit for each plant sold
- Goal is to have each student sell at least 4 plants
- Download Order Form